Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 18 ноември 2016 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #76 - reminder

We are in the second week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #76 - MILITARY TRIBUTES.
This isn't a theme for the war, this is a theme for peace!

Here's my third card.

Size 21sm./15sm./ ( 8.3'/5.9 ')
The background is a picture made by me / Greece/.

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Always Anything Goes
***
Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - do cards!



4 коментара:

  1. Ooooh - so beautiful :-) I really love how you cut the red around your pictures. This is so fabulous. Thank you Borqna

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Lovely card, really sweet - Thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Challenge #28 – Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Love the colours on this great project. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ОтговорИзтриване