Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

събота, 4 януари 2014 г.

New challenge - a new beginning - First week - IV

Lucky 7's in 2014
Travel
Viterbo / Tuscany / Italia -  2012




My sister, the Italian Giovanna and my mother
Piazza San Lorenzo, Viterbo
      През май 2012 майка ми и сестра ми бяха за десетина дни на гости на братовчедка  в Италия. Те се върнаха заедно с чичо ми, който бе прекарал зимата там.

In May 2012, my mother and my sister were for ten days to visit my cousin in Italy.
They returned with my uncle, who had spent the winter there 

/ softer and a nice weather /. 

My uncle /86 today/, my mother and Giovanna
My cousin still pushing to go there as a guest.
For my family - I don't know, but Italy is back on the list for trips of my sister!
This is great!
***


4 коментара: