Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 11 април 2013 г.

Day 10, The Annes Week & A card



Photo a day

10. A place: Home, work, a cafe, your town, a place you visited… pick a place and share it. Perhaps even geotag it.

Място - Полеви офис 
A Field Office / only today ! - perfect for my theme/
 

My desk


              &






***
 Lucky Snapping in 2013: 

"So here we are in April and I think it's colder than it was in winter . . .After our Laugh week in March, we now go back to something more serious, as our word is

vulnerable "

УЯЗВИМ
Точка трета  -  МАМА  /  point N3 -   MOM
  ... колко е хубаво, че я има! / ... how nice that he's here!
This is a view from the balcony of the apartment of my mother. I am afraid that we will not be able to keep this apartment. 

***

Christmas Owl  II

Image:
http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/09/christmas-owl-extra-free-digi-for-today.html

April Sketch Challenge

Blog Buttons

 

 Challenges: CHNC challenge 119: Use the word 'Christmas'

Please join my Facebook page

  CHNC Extra: Anything goes as long as it's Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas extra challenges
 CHALLENGE 14 - Things With Wings
Creative Moment Blog Badge

 Sisterhood of Crafters Animal Antics 
 Please Grab Our Badge! 
Вижте също:
  See also: Christmas Owl  I

 DSCN1691

19 коментара:

  1. This photo of Sofia (I suppose) is very beautiful and your Xmas owl looks really good ! x

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, dear Anne!
      This is Sofia / Mladost - view of Vitosha Mountain/ -
      I visited my mother yesterday - as usual on Wednesday. I am always happy for these meetings - she can give me advice and comfort me.
      /I am very glad that you are involved in Candy Tanya Uknova./

      Изтриване
  2. Adorable creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Animal Antics’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Adorable Owl! Great way to keep on top of those Christmas cards. Thank you for sharing our logo and playing along with our Animal challenge at the Sisterhood.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I too like the photo of sophia and your owl is lovely xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Super Christmas card - love the little ribbons! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. The mountains and blue skies home? Beautiful scenery.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. What a darling card! LOVE the sweet owl! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. What a festive owl, wrapped up in the Christmas lights! Thanks for sharing your card in this week's 52{C}CT sketch challenge.
    The mountain view is very pretty, too!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Love your little owl, Borqna, and such a fun sentiment too. Glad you found our challenge and thanks for playing along again.
    Louise from 52 CCT xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. It is so nice you can visit your mother every week. Mothers are full of wisdom and know how to comfort us in a way that others may not be able to.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. What a cute own card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 119 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. I love your owl card. He is so cute.
    Your mum has a wonderful view and you are so lucky to be able to see her every week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Oh cute! I love how you put little ribbons behind your brads! So cute. And your owl is super cute to with the punny sentiment. Love it! Thanks for joining at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. Lovely card and image, great colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative moments. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  15. Great card - I love your creative take on this sketch with the bows. What a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  16. This turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing what you did with my freebie. I love to look at what people do with my digis! Happy crafting!

    Julie scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  17. A beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at Creative moments "things with Wings". Thanks for joining in the fun x Janet

    ОтговорИзтриване
  18. Great card and I love that owl!

    Thanks for joining CHNC.

    Helen x
    (GDT Member)

    ОтговорИзтриване