Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 19 февруари 2013 г.

Day 18 & Lucky Snapping in 2013 - Week 8 - Affairs of the Heart


Photo a day
18. Something you don’t like: Personally, I don’t like making my bed. What don’t you like?

Day 18 :  Something you don’t like -  Network crash
      Нещо, което не обичаш..
      По принцип мога и правя много компромиси. Това, което не само, че не обичам, но ме втриса, са две неща:
      1. Когато трябва да си бърша ръцете в мокра кърпа! Ужас! Съгласна съм да сменям кърпите у дома по 2-3 или повече пъти, но да са сухи!
      2. Телешко със сини сливи! - Самата миризма ме убива! В детската градина готвеха всяка седмица това ядене - от там го намразих! " Моля те, опитай се да изядеш поне месото!" - ме увещаваха. И аз дъвчех и не дишах!
       За тези две неща исках да пиша и щях да направя и снимки, ако...
      Ако не се бе появил или по-точно ИЗЧЕЗНАЛ Интернета в службата! Ето това не обичам - да няма интернет на работното място - целият процес спира!
      Ако искаш да спънеш работата на някого - Дърпаш му шалтера!
     Този ден - Срив в мрежата, заради оставка на финансов министър.
1. When I need to wipe my hands into wet towel!
2. Beef with prunes! - The very smell is killing me!
This day - the network crash due to the resignation of the finance minister.
***

Lucky Snapping in 2013 -



Street "Georgi S. Rakovski" - on the wall someone wrote - "I love you, dear"
/red letters /
This is not for me - but I was pleased when I saw it! Excellent start to challenge of  Kathi!
     
      Това е градината зад Двореца / Националната художествена галерия/. Тук има много статуи. Имах любима статуя тук. Специално дойдох, за да я снимам. Нямаше я.
      Когато бях ученичка много често идвах тук и си " приказвах" с една статуя на мъж. Звучи смешно, странно, налудничево, но представете си времето - църквата беше табу, а доносници има и сега.
      Такава беше моята "сърдечна афера" тогава.


    This is the garden behind the Palace  /at presend National Gallery of Art/. There are many statues. I had a favorite statue here. Special came to photograph it. It was not here already.
   When I was a pupil often come here and 'talk' to a statue of a man. Sounds funny, weird, crazy, but imagine the time - the church was taboo; and every time has its stool pigeons
    That was my "affair of the heart " then.
 
Продължих по улица " Московска" до Паметника на Васил Левски.
I went "Moskovska" Street to the Monument of Vasil Levski.




On 02/19/2013, we note
Vasil Levski - 140 years alive the idea of ​​freedom
***
This is the board that we both Vlady did for his school.

The board is now hanging in the classroom. Vlady took pictures for me - with his phone.
/Size 68 * 70 cm/
***

12 коментара:

  1. Well done on your first photo!!
    Like the work Vlad did for his classroom, well done xx

    need to know more about romance in your life????? :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I like graffiti very much, they always have some interesting message to tell. Well done to Vlad for his school project.
    I had a look in Wikipedia at the life of Vasil Levski, that's very interesting. Thank you for making us aware of the history of your country. xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, Anne - Vasil Levski is a national hero.
      His words are these -
      "Time is in us and we are in time."

      Изтриване
  3. great poster for the classroom and lovely photos as usual

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Thank you Borqna, I love that you would talk to the statue.. x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Wonderful photos as usual. I am amazed at how clean the streets are! No rubbish or anything. Like Lynne, I would love to hear of your love life.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Great photos, love the ones of Vlad and his school and I am intrigued by you talking to the statue, I imagine it listened well, did you find any answers? xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Vlads poster is great. I wonder where your statue has gone.
    I will look for the life of Vasil Levski later.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. I find important people and sights from your country really interesting. Your story about the affair of the heart with the statue in the park is brilliant!

    ОтговорИзтриване