Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

събота, 19 януари 2013 г.

Day 19 : Delicious & With Love For MARS

Photo a day

19. Delicious: What’s delicious to you? Is it the chubby cheeks of your toddler, the hunk at the gym or a cake you plan on eating for afternoon tea?
Вкусно
Пържени филии за закуска. / French toast for breakfast.
Day 19 :  Delicious
***
 With Love For MARS
Image: 
Coloring Page Tuesday - Mars Rover

I used materials that Tanya and Vilini sent me.
Sentiment - ...





Challenges:

Anything Goes 4 Kids Challenge
***
 Вчера валя дъжд. През нощта - сняг. За съжаление това е мокър сняг - времето не е студено.
 Yesterday it rained. At night - snow. Unfortunately it's wet snow -The weather is not cold.


 Няма нищо случайно! / There is nothing accidental

2 коментара:

  1. the french toast looks yummy.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Borqna - I love it! And y'know, I didn't even see the cave as a pass-through. I love that you have sky showing behind her!! Just goes to show you... Anyhow - I'm tickled and am going to feature your creation in my January 29, 2013 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. You know the drill - if any of your followers are not yet subscribed, they can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . (I know you're subscribed and I SO appreciate all your support!) Cheers and happy coloring! e

    ОтговорИзтриване